Would you ever play hockey?
Then is BlockHockey the right plugin for you.
WIth BlockHockey you can play Ice-Hockey.
Simple move the jar in your plugins folder, don't forgot the permissions.
Type /hockey join in the chat. Now you must wear skates(by default chain boots).
Then you or an admin must type /hockey start to start the game.
Go on Ice, take your stick(by default stick) and smash the puck (by default slad-musicdisc (2264)).
You can hold your stick or smash with it.
- blockhockey.join -> allows player to join the game (default)
- blockhockey.admin -> allows player to acces all admin commands(default op)
- blockhockey.start -> allows player to start the game(default op)
- blockhockey.stop -> allows player to stop the game(default op)
- blockhockey.kick -> allows player to kick other player(default op)
- blockhockey.* -> all permissions (default op)
/hockey for all subcommands:
The idea comes from GrandRiver http:forums.bukkit.org/threads/req-hockey-game-skating-plugin.82797/
- Arena feature
- Team feature
- max. player on Ice
- more ideas? Post it!
- statistics tracking
- faster on ice
/hockey join > /hockey start > Drop Puck with [Q] > Hold right mousebutton and run to the Puck > Shot it into a Goal > Sneak while looking at the Puck > Have fun!!!
An example Goal