UploadedFeb 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- You can now disable player drops
- Some data is now cached into memory
- Update check, can be toggled in config.yml. Does not download the update just notifies you
- Added disable placing or destroying blocks completely in listed worlds
- Prioritized when the plugin is being initialized
- Config.yml now contains description
- 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 were not upload as they were not completely needed
- Fixed operators not being able to place/destroy any blocks.
- Removed the extra metric stuff
- OPTIONAL UPDATE
- Added more metric stuff, I'm watching you now :)
- Added individual permissions for denying block placement/destruction (I'll add grouping inside BC next update)
- Cleaner code, re-coded messages (doesn't affect anything, just makes the code cleaner)
- Code is more efficient! Less reading from the file
- Removed op checking in code, that's already checked in Bukkit
- Added Lava and Water Bucket checking, added permission also, check "Overview"
- Added Metrics, hope you guys don't mind :P
- Multi-World supported
- Updated to 1.4.7
- Initial Release
Report bugs if you do find one.