Block ID Favs
Block ID Favs [v1.0]
Block ID Favs is the ultimate block and tool ID cheat-sheet plugin that displays your personalized list of favorite IDs. By registering a free account on BlockIDMinecraft.com and connecting your Minecraft username, you are already pretty much done. Just pick your favorite blocks from our comprehensive and regularly maintained list of blocks and tools. Download our plugin (jar file) from Bukkit plugin library and install it on your server by copying it to your "/plugins" folder. Open up Minecraft, join your server, and type "/favs" in the chat command. Your list of favorites will be conveniently displayed in an information box ( like the help box). Need to make revisions to your list? At any time, hop back on BlockIDMinecraft.com and customize your list. Instantly, your in-game favorites list will be updated.
For your convenience, the list of IDs are displayed paginated, so if you have large number of favorites, you can access pages of lists by typing you type "/favs [n]", n representing a number. E.g. "/Favs 2"
Put away that mobile app, or website that you occasionally look at to find the IDs you use most often. Now with Block ID Favs, all your favorite IDs are seamlessly integrated to Minecraft with quick access by a simple chat command.
Please let us know what you think about our plugin!
- Quickly access your favorite Minecraft Block and Tool IDs
- Install it on any Minecraft server (local or remote)
- Instantaneous in-game re-caching
- Configure how many items per page via config file
- Open a free account on BlockIDMinecraft.com
- Connect your Minecraft username to your BlockID profile. (See How)
- /favs : Show my favorites (first page)
- /favs [1-99] : Show my favorites by page number
- /favs help : Show help info for this plugin
- /favs reload : Reload my favorites (For when you make changes while playing)
- /favs reloadconfig : Reload config file
- Unzip file and copy to CraftBukkit plugins folder.
- Start server.