Generate natural biomes of your choice within a selection. Supports: [PlotSquared, WorldEdit, PlotMe]
BiomeGenerator is capable of generating natural terrain of a specific biome within a selection. The generation takes place one chunk at a time so that your server can still operate during the process.
BiomeGenerator currently is compiled for craftbukkit 1_7_R4, if you have an older/newer version of craftbukkit, please let me know and I'll try to make a version supporting it.
|Command||/plots generatebiome <biome>|
|Seed usage||Use a worldname (e.g. "world") as the seed to use the same seed as that world|
|Command||/plotme generatebiome <biome>|
All configuration can be done through the config.yml
|version||The plugin version (not configurable)|
|base-generation-off-world||Leave it blank unless unless you want to use the generator of another world to create the biomes. (Use this if oceans are generating)|
|ticks-per-chunk||The interval between generating new chunks (20 ticks = 1 second)|
|populator-inset||- As population happens on a per chunk basis, population can occur somewhat outside the selection.|
- A value of 0 will populate any chunk if even part of it is in the selection
- A value of 15 will only populate a chunk if it's entirely in the selection
- Choose a value in between if you are comfortable with a tiny amount of spread.
Generating within a selection:
BiomeGenerator generator = new BiomeGenerator(Biome biome, long seed); BiomeSelection selection = new BiomeSelection(World world, Location pos1, Location pos2, int height); generator.generate(BiomeSelection selection, Player player);
Notes: - Only one biome generation task can take place at a time.
- generator.generate(...) will return false if a generation cannot take place
- use "null" for the player if you do not want to receive any messages