UploadedMay 15, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.3.1 for MC 1.15, 1.14
- Fixed: Due to an integer overflow the end date for rented signs could be wrong for some rent durations. We now check for numeric overflows at a few more places. This might also fix an issue with some signs not being editable (because they immediately get reset to being rentable again).
v2.3.0 for MC 1.15, 1.14
- Bumped Bukkit dependency to 1.14. This also works on MC 1.15.
- Added support for other types of signs. Note: The sign type used for editing does not necessarily need to match the sign type of the billboard sign.
- The 'bypass-sign-change-blocking' setting is enabled by default now since we usually want to always bypass protection plugins such as WorldGuard, which reacts to sign editing by default as well.
- If the bypass-sign-change-blocking' setting is enabled, we now cancel the sign change event early so that other plugins (such as WorldGuard) ignore it and don't print their cancellation message.
If you like this plugin, consider making a donation.
The paypal donation link can be found at the top right corner of the plugin's description page.