UploadedMar 19, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixes issue where an extra space is added before !*
- Compiled under Java 7 for legacy support
- Better support for similar aliases, i.e.: "/goto" vs "/goto place"
- Support for "player_as_op" prefix to allow a player to run a command as if he were opped
- Bug fix for 0 parameter aliases not registering
- bug fix for aliases like "/go" causing "/god" not to work.
- Added support for case sensitivity
- NPE fix
- Added support for spaces in the name
- Added wait times
- Re-adding support for "*" and !* in aliases
- fixes bug with aliases that have no spaces
- "things in quotes" or 'single quotes' as a single parameter.
- Added optional custom permissions for an alias
- Added console commands
- Added color commands
- Added replies to players
For usage see the example page:
- Formal permissions/bareload command support
- Added permissions error for /bareload