UploadedNov 30, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
This version supports CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.7.2 - 1.7.10 and Spigot 1.8 (and probably many others, didn't test them though).
- UUID support (optional)
- NPCs made from a clay block, head and sign, for servers without Citizens2 plugin
- Global, long and persistent delay for events (as an objective)
- Folder event for multiple events, with optional short delay
- French translation (thanks to fastlockel)
If you want to convert names to UUIDs run the plugin once and then change in the config "uuid: false" to true. Do not touch the "convert: true" option unless you want your database wiped! Conversion will happen on next plugin reload (eg. /q reload). This is not revertable!
Remember to backup your config files before updating! It shouldn't destroy anything but you never know.
- If conversation is ended immediately after starting player can't start any conversations until re-logging
- If you don't have Citizens plugin there will be an error message during enabling, you can ignore it though