Supported Bukkit Versions
- Support for BeardStat 0.6 and up, see http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/BeardStat
- Will probably when loaded with 0.5 and below, DO NOT DO THIS.
- stat and statwithin support domain and world entries.
- By default, will use the "default" domain and world * (all worlds)
- Counter reward now uses the "beardach" domain, and the world is set based on players current world, any triggers based on it will need to be changed.
- Team trigger
- When using the BROADCAST display method, send the achievement description to the achievee.
- Add support for loading multiple json files, to simplify management of large amounts of achievements (in a standard deployment, they should be under plugins/BeardAch/config and end in .json)
- Tweak to build system to prevent problems.