BeardAch 0.5 Apricot
UploadedMar 28, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
This is a public beta test
do a backup if your gonna try this on a production system!
!Not fully tested! Some bugs may be present.
Suggestions and bug reports are welcome.
With bug reports please provide stack traces and configuration files if needed.
- Achievements now stored in separate file as JSON, should auto convert from yaml to json.
- yes the file is bigger, but it won't break if I add new things to a trigger, and allows the next feature
- New fancy html based achievement editor, unpacked to plugins/BeardAch/editor, please test it out and report bugs and suggestions.
- Bug fixes for sql stability
- added command check trigger
- Moved achievement configuration storage to JSON
- Should automatically convert old config to new
- No more nasty yaml strings of death,
- Makes it easier to keep forwards and backwards compatibility, allowing triggers/rewards to be improved over time without it killing configs.
- Added a fancy html based achievement editor (beta)
- Tested in firefox and Chrome on windows
- If you use I.E and complain, I hope you step on a lego.
- Held under plugins/BeardAch/editor
- settings.js is generated by the plugin, and describes how to make the UI's for editing the triggers/rewards
- Support for addon triggers/rewards built into this
- Broke compatability with old addons
- Breakage needed to enforce changeover
- Triggers and rewards should use @Expose on fields that should be saved. @EditorField is used by the plugin to generate the UI, look to the built in triggers/rewards for examples, and contact me if needs be :)
- Removed help file generation, didn't really work
- Fortify the sql data adapter to try and stop connection loss causing crashing errors.
- Add command check trigger, this is fired from the commandpreprocessevent (i.e. Before the command is processed)
- New build system for plugin, less work for me to add triggers and rewards
- The built in cuboid trigger (NOT WORLDGUARD REGION TRIGGER) currently only fires during an achievement check cycle/when another trigger causes a check. This will be fixed in a future patch. This issue might extend to speedrun and koth triggers.