BeardAch 0.4 (Dumpling-R2)
UploadedApr 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.2
New in R2
- Fixed NPE in storage metric
New in dumpling
- Fixed neumerous potential NPE's
- Added exemption nodes for achievement rewards (ach.exempt.* or arch.exempt.[slug])
- Addon loader to load custom triggers and rewards! Details to be added to the pages over the next few days
- bundle support, to allow slipstreaming custom triggers and rewards into BeardAch (list classes in bundle.txt inside jar)
- Vault support! Bank balance trigger and money rewards
- achievement counter trigger
- speedrun trigger
- Added metrics (see below)
With this release of BeardAch I have added Plugin Metrics, a service provided by Hidendra (author of LWC and all around cool person) for plugin authors to collect anonymous statistics on their plugins.
Since you trust me by running this plugin on your server, it is only fair that I tell you what information is tracked.
- Geo-Located country (Part of Plugin Metrics base data it collects)
- Number of custom triggers installed (both bundled and addons)
- Number of custom rewards installed (both bundled and addons)
- if you have BeardStat installed
- Total number of achievements you have defined
- number of each type of trigger used by achievements
- number of each type of reward used by achievements
- Which storage system you are using (type only, no login details)
My reasons for wanting these metrics are so that I have a better idea of how BeardAch is being used. That way I can build a better plugin. I can track the popularity of triggers and rewards, letting me plan changes accordingly.
Should you wish to opt out of this, head to the config file and set the following option like so:
This will switch off metrics for BeardAch. BeardAch obeys Plugin Metrics global config (located in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml).