Please use the latest dev build for 1.8.3 or newer!
Multi Spleef is a fully automated plugin, which manages Spleef games and arenas.
What is Spleef?
Spleef is a game which can be played on MineCraft servers. The goal of this game is to knock out all other players by destroying blocks beneath them. If a player falls out of an arena, he is out of the game. The last player in the arena wins the game.
Why should I use this Spleef Plugin?
Sure, there are lots of different plugins which support Spleef games. However, none of these other plugins support the probably biggest advantage of this plugin: Arenas in ANY shape you prefer. You want a snake-formed arena? Just select the full arena, create it and adjust its mask, to fit the snake shape.
Features planned for Version 2.5
- Removal of WorldEdit dependency
- Split up of RESPAWN_LOC flag into more detailed flags
- New game mode: TimeSpleef (more details on that when the version is released)
- Layer regeneration for all game modes
- Interactive ingame inventory
- Several Bugfixes and minor improvements
Features planned for later versions
- Support for teams
- Game mode configurator - build your own gamemodes with different options
- Remove SQLibrary dependency
- New, interactive arena editor
- Ingame first setup routine
- Elements for the game mode configurator to allow playing BowSpleef
- Better reward systems
- Sponge version
Please note that some features may get never implemented as the above list contains just plans and ideas.
- Fully automated Spleef games
- Unlimited arenas
- Unlimited layers in an arena
- Automatic regeneration of arena layers
- Randomly generated block layers
- Any arena-shape is possible
- Individual configuration of each arena by flags
- Multiworld support
- Camping detection: Camping players get teleported down one layer
- Upper-layer camping prevention: Layers get deleted 10 seconds after the penultimate player falls down
- Game history
- Knockout history
- Stats per player
- Save your stats either in files or in a database
- Top player rankings
- Live SignWalls to show arenas and players
- Easy setup
There are a few things required to run Multi Spleef. Please install WorldEdit before you install Multi Spleef, otherwise there will be an exception!
This plugin also has one optional dependency:
- SQLibrary by PatPeter (Needed for database storage)
bcCore and bcSignWalls are no longer needed for version 2.3 and newer!
Please note that all new builds require Java 8!
Quote from BukkitDev's staff:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Feedback, Questions, Errors
Feel free to post feedback, questions and errors to the comments on this page. Errors can be also reported on the ticket tracker.