UploadedMar 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- All Items, including Potions, can now be sold Fixes
- Fix for ADMIN shop saying the wrong message. Fix for allowing admin shop to be created with "admin"
- Fix for certain items not updating quantities correctly
- Fix for Shop Transactions and Player Transactions
- Fix for certain items that had different names in game and in bukkit
- Fixed upgrade for Everything ID
This is a major overhaul of BattleShops to support all items. This means potions can now be sold. It also means I put in support for Enchanted and named/special items. You can't sell these yet but the infrastructure is there.