Battle Of Blocks
This plugin is a complete automatic Mini-Game where the goal is to break the other team block as many time as they have lives. That is not like a capture the flag because your goal is not to take the other team block, it is to break it ! When you break it, it comes again and the other team has 1 life less.
You can choose a class at the beginning of the game to have a special ability...
There is a "out-game" shop where you can buy the perks for the "in-game" shop !
You so choose your team at the begginig of the game, in a waiting-room !
There is a lot of powerups that you can use in-game with the coins you get by breaking the block or by killing your ennemies !
You can add your own poserups to the game ! More informations in "Other Files"
This plugin use signs to join an arena !
When you join the game, you have to choose your kit. You can add your own kits to the game. More informations in "Other Files"
To leave an arena in game, the command : '/leave' is compulsory !
To create a join sign, put this : '[batofb]' on the first line of a sign and the arena name on the second line of this sign.
To create a shop sign, put "[batofb-shop]" on the first line of a sign !
NEW: You can now add "[batofb-dis]" on a dispenser to make it infinite !
PLUGINS IN OPTION
To installate it, just drag the file in the plugins folder !
I realy recommend to install the plugin 'BarAPI' who is in option, but it is better graphically !
To use the shop, you must install Vault. As the shop system is a big part of the plugin, i realy recommend you to install it !
Permissions are requiered ! Use a permission plugin (PermissionEx, Groupmanager....) or the bukkit permission. OP is not enough !
JAVA 1.7 and more is REALY RECOMMANDED !
All the setup is in game : the command '/battleofblocks' will help you to see how to configure it !
Admin can use the command : '/batofb admin' to get +100 coins !
You can disable/enable only in the config file !
- '/leave' = to leave the game
- '/status' = to see your kit
- '/batofb' = in-game other commands
- '/battleofblocks' = setup commands
Be careful: while changing the name with "/battleofblocks setcontrolname" you will have to put the shop signs again.
Shop And Kits Customization
There are other files that you can edit to customize the plugin. Just clic here !
- battleofblocks.play > Play to an arena
- battleofblocks.setup > Setup the arenas
- battleofblocks.admin > Use '/batofb admin'
- battleofblocks.vip > Bypass the VIP restriction
- battleofblocks.scoreX5 > Coins reward X5
- battleofblocks.scoreX4 > Coins reward X4
- battleofblocks.scoreX3 > Coins reward X3
- battleofblocks.scoreX2 > Coins reward X2
- battleofblocks.chooseteam > Choose your team
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to curseforge.com and the following may occur:
- The plugins version checked
- Downloading of the plugin files
- Launching of the plugin files downloaded
You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin.
To determine popularity and usage of BattleOfBlocks, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. Some informations like your Java version, OS, player count, server country location and plugin & server versions are collected. This is used to determine what environments are using the plugin to ensure full compatibility. This collection is anonymous. If you don't want this tracking, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
You want to improve the project ? Now you can ! If you are a developper, you can access to the GitHub project ! (see the menu bar for the links)
To do list
- Rewrite code to be able to add more than two team
- Rewrite multi-block to make only one block apear at the time. People will have to find the next and so on...
- Adding more messages configurables
IF you have ANY questions, if you see any bug or mistranslation, please signal it !
Thanks to all :D