UploadedMay 22, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
3.8.8: New Features:
- Config's can now be changed through the command line(mostly)
- Lobbies (aka: waitrooms that are common for all arenas in a game type)
- ArenaClasses can now have Mobs
- ArenaClasses can now have commands that run when the class is given
- Forcestart time can now be started when the first person join, or when enough people join
- Option: pickupItemOff , disables picking up items in the arena
- Items can now have color
- Items can now have Lore (thank you netherfoam) Fixes
- Ready blocks now work better
- JoinPhase join signs now work
- Fix for Scoreboards
- Fix for certain VictoryConditions not be entered correctly
- Fix for mob despawning
- Fix for "respawnWithClass"
- Fix for players not being teleported out on disconnects
- Fix for team name colors not displaying right on scoreboards
Warnings Some of the new functionality has been tested but you should be careful and be sure to report bugs. This is especially true of Lobbies and the command line changing of configs.
Thanks Thank you to everyone that helped debug this!! A special thanks to both Omni and Alto who spent a lot of time helping me out!