UploadedJan 28, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
188.8.131.52.6: New Features:
- new option "potionDamageOn", place in a stage to force damage from potions to be on
- new API functions for determining whether a player is involved in a competition or should be allowed to join other events
- new API feature: extended CustomCommandExecutor
- CustomCommandExecutor's can now have both command and sub commands.
- CustomCommandExecutor's now have the annotation "helpOrder" to specify how they should be listed in order when a player needs "help"
- Fix for custom types that I accidentally broke in 184.108.40.206
- Fix for people being allowed to duel in different arena types
- Fix for accidentally breaking compatibility with 1.2.5 and other builds because of colored leather
I changed the way that matchEnableForceStart works to be hopefully more intuitive.
You can now set a minimum and a maximum number of players needed to join.... for example
This will make it so the match will not start until at least 6 people join, but will try to wait for 10 people to join before starting. (determined by the matchForceStartTime)