UploadedOct 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
- item spawns can now have enchanted values.
- Example: /aa addSpawn diamond_sword sharp:3 fire:2 <index number>
- Fixes for spawning arrows, spiders, and other items that could potentially match an item and an entity
- Fixes for certain commands not saving changes to arenas immediately.
- Fix for team heads that I introduced in v22.214.171.124
- Other bug fixes
Warning Mob spawning serialization had to change very slightly but it will remove your mob spawns from arenas.
You can either remake the mob spawns, or if you want you can edit your arenas.yml config to make the change yourself. spawn: spider:1 becomes spawn: spider 1 Example:
'11': spawn: Wolf:1
'11': spawn: Wolf 1