Minigames Framework, PvP, and Solo combat with limitless customization
For updated files, please use the BattleArena2 page. It has all of our updated files, and many of the issues that exist in the latest version here have been fixed through updates.
Default Competitions (all changeable)
- Arena: Fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out
- Skirmish: Bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up
- Battlegrounds: Winner is the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams may compete
- Colosseum: 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins
- FFA: last player/team left standing wins
- deathmatch: 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- tourney: Pick a match type and do a single elimination tournament of that type.
Features (some of them)
- Give players "classes"
- Give or Take away Items and effects
- Duel other players in any of the match types
- Custom prizes for victors, losers, etc
- Store/restore items/experience/gamemode, or not (if you want them to bring their own gear)
- Teleport players to arenas and back
- Let players respawn after death or not
- Wool Heads for teams
- Multiple language support
Advanced Setup Links
- Config Setup
- Adding Signs : support for joining/leaving and status
- WorldGuard Regions
- Classes Tutorial : Ideas for classes
- Spawn chests/items/mobs/blocks
Different games made for BattleArena
Games that are fully functional but could still use feedback to make them great Arena One in the Chamber
Games made by other developers
- SurvivalArena : A Survival Games based plugin
- ArenaFootbal : Play soccer with other players
- ArenaRailgun : Allows item customization with properties
- BowSpleef : Bows and Spleef are a perfect marriage!
Tracking Wins/Losses and Rating
If you want to have wins/losses/streaks/rating/ kd-ratio and leaderboards that is done through my other plugin BattleTracker which handles all stats.
- BattleTracker, complete pvp stat tracking system
Most Recent Update
To see what statistics this plugin may collect and send out from your server. See Information Collection. This can be disabled in BattlePluginsAPI/config.yml
This plugin checks for new bukkit release versions which can be disabled in the BattleArena/config.yml
You can ask me questions in real time on irc when I'm on. You can usually find me in the room #battleplugins or #battledev in irc.esper.net. IRC through a browser.