A Minigame Framework, API, and Fully Featured PVP and PVE Arena combat solution with Limitless Customization
BattleArena is brought to you by BattlePlugins as your one-stop shop for all your arena and combat needs for Minecraft servers. BattleArena 2 is a continuation of the previous BattleArena, which builds upon it for added functionality, support, and expanding the possibilities of PvP and PvE on your server!
Battle Arena 2?
Welcome to the new home of Battle Arena. The original plugin developers discontinued this project and has been picked up by community members familiar with it. Expect bugs to be squashed, spankin' new features to be added, and new updates to keep coming! A new wiki is set up with tutorials, information, and the likes as well as a brand new website. Thank you, - The BattleArena2 team.
Default Competitions (all changeable)
- Arena: Fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out
- Skirmish: Bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up
- Battlegrounds: Winner is the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams may compete
- Colosseum: 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins
- FFA: last player/team left standing wins
- Deathmatch: 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- Tourney: Pick a match type and do a single elimination tournament of that type.
Features (some of them)
- Give players "classes"
- Give or Take away Items and effects
- Duel other players in any of the match types
- Custom prizes for victors, losers, etc
- Store/restore items/experience/gamemode, or not (if you want them to bring their own gear)
- Teleport players to arenas and back
- Let players respawn after death or not
- Wool Heads for teams
- Multiple language support
Advanced Setup Links
- Config Setup
- Adding Signs : support for joining/leaving and status
- WorldGuard Regions
- Classes Tutorial : Ideas for classes
- Spawn chests/items/mobs/blocks
- ArenaCTF : Capture the Flag
- ArenaPaintball : Paintball
- Arena One in the Chamber : Classic OITC game
- ArenaParkour : Classic Parkour with checkpoints & victorypoints
- ArenaSpleef : Classic Spleef
- ArenaBowSpleef : Spleef with bows
- ArenaFootbal : Play soccer with other players
- ArenaRailgun : Allows item customization with properties
- SurvivalArena : A Survival Games based plugin
- HostageArena : Rescue the VIPs
- BombArena : Sabotage & Search-N-Destroy game-modes
- ArenaBlutonium : A popular mini-game from Loadout: collect the ore to win.
- ArenaPlunger : A HoldTheItem minigame mode originaly from ChaosFaction2.
Tracking Wins/Losses and Rating
If you want to have wins/losses/streaks/rating/ kd-ratio and leaderboards that is done through our sister plugin, BattleTracker. which handles all stats.
- http://dev.bukkit.org/projects/battletracker, complete PvP and PvE stat tracking system.
- BattleArena contains a fully fledged, easy-to-use API. Create your own arena types and events!
- API Example | BattleArena Source
Most Recent Update
To see what statistics this plugin may collect and send out from your server. See Information Collection. This can be disabled in BattlePluginsAPI/config.yml
This plugin checks for new Bukkit release versions which can be disabled in the BattleArena/config.yml
You can ask us questions in real time on Discord when we're around. Please stick around if you don't get an answer right away. Most of us have lives and aren't online 24.7 :)
Join this Discord server here: https://discord.gg/J3Hjjb8