This plugin is no longer publicly available. All downloads have been removed and we would like to remind everyone that if you currently have this plugin you may keep it, but it is illegal to redistribute it to anyone else. I apologize to everyone for this issue, but I have found a server who is willing to buy this plugin if it is made private.
In this minigame you ride around in an arena on a bat that you have no control over. Your goal is to shoot out bats that other players are riding on to eliminate them and be the last man standing.
batbarrage.admin: allows acces to define, setlobby, setminplayers, and setmaxplayers sub-commands. Given to OP's by default
- /bb define - defines an arena within the area selected by WorldGuard
- /bb join - joins the queue for the arena
- /bb leave - leaves the current queue or game you are in
- /bb setlobby - the the lobby area where people wait after joining the queue
- /bb setminplayers - set how many players must be in the queue for the game to start
- /bb setmaxplayers - sets the amount of players allowed in the arena
All configuration setting can be modified in-game using the commands listed above.
This is a new plugin in very early release stages so there is much work to be done including:
- Add support for multiple arenas
- Setup more permissions
- Make a better formatted config file
This plugin requires these plugins to be installed in order for it to function properly:
- WorldGuard - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldguard/
- WorldEdit - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldedit/
Additionally, these plugins are needed to unlock certain features:
- Vault (adds support for rewards for winners) - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/
This is still an experimental plugin that has yet to be fully tested. The author takes no responsibility for any damage caused by this plugin. Always back up your server first and wear a seatbelt.