UploadedAug 7, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added metrics
- Added underlying support for plugin specific database settings.
- Added two new events for others to listen to.
- Add basic player immunity
- Better formatting of time and dates.
- Better colour formatting throughout
- Performance improvements (Using AsyncPreLoginEvent)
- Better formattng of kick messages
- No longer an NPE when using recent command and having no bans in the database.
Upgrading to BanHammer 2.0 will rebuild your database. Your data will be imported and nothing should be lost. However this is the reason I have initially marked this as beta until I get more feedback. If you are at all worried make sure you make a backup of your .db file or SQL tables.
If you display bans on a webpage you will also need to update your scripts to match the new schema.