UploadedApr 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.1
- Fixed unban commands not replacing [by] in notify message.
- Fixed bukkit unbans queue being lost on shut down. They will now run on disable.
- Fixed UTF8 errors. If your table/database is UTF8, ensure you set useUTF8 to true in config.yml, it is false by default!
- Fixed ip scheduler not removing old bans.
- Fixed inaccessibility to BmAPI and added javadocs
- Added /bmtools command for utilities. Currently has listbans.
- Ip logging now optional, enabled by default.
- All banned player names in the database are now lowercase which should fix unbanning issues. This issue arose from the threading commits. The problem is that the database itself is case insensitive, so direct checks to see if the player was banned to the database had no issues, but now that the bans are also stored in memory, they are case sensitive, hence why unbans were not always working.
Web Front End
- Fixed searchip.php showing a mysql_num_rows warning.
* This version will force all player names within the bans table to lower case.