UploadedFeb 23, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Finally full tekkit classic support! Don't forget to set useSyncChat to true in the config!
- Fixed annoying extra space that the plugin was adding to [expires] at the beginning.
- Threaded all commands except /banimport. Should no longer cause lag on slow mysql connections.
- Banned players/ips are now loaded into memory on startup and new ones are checked for, every 10ish seconds. Before it connected to the database to check, for servers that require offline mode such as bungee this was causing lag spikes. It does still need to connect to get the reason but only if the player is banned. Reason for that is player names don't take up much memory, but if there reasons were added as well, it would.
- Fixed ip ban message, will now display correctly instead of showing either Essentials or Minecraft default messages.
- Fixed some aspects of the plugin not taking into account the bukkitBan option being false from the config.
- Fixed unban check, should now be able to unban players if the sender has the correct permission.
- Added getCurrentBan and getCurrentMute API methods.
Web Front End
- Added HTTPS support.
- Added support for servers running older versions of APC.
* None so far.