UploadedApr 5, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added new GUI menu for /ba all
- Separated /ba command into /ba <help | all | reload>
- New config
- Added more efficient Listener system (to reduce server strain)
- Included option to disable debug mode.
- Added configuration options for many features.
- Added new override permission: ‘BadAdmin.*’
- Fixed ‘/strike’ command error.
- Compatible with 1.8 and 1.9
- Added /strike command and permissions.
- added /strikeall command and permissions.
- Added /advert command and permission
- Added /advertall command and permission
- Fixed several bugs with name notification system.
- Updated /ba command
- Added /badadmin command as help command.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added new notification to victim for /creep and /zombiehorde.
- Added error notifications for zombiehorde command and zombieapocalypse command.
- Changed project name.
- Permission bug fix.
- Added creep function and permission
- Added lagout function and permission
- Added lagall function and permission
- Added blowup function and permission
- Added zombieapocalypse function and permission
- Created alias (za)
- Added zombiehorde function and per* missi
- Created alias (zh)
- Added notifications for players who run commands and victims.
/lagout and /lagall commands don't work in 1.9 due to new API. Working on it now.