Items with lore data (the descriptions that go under the enchantment) seem to become corrupted when placed in the backpack - each character in the entry gets put on a separate line. Aside from making the item description practically unreadable, it breaks plugins that rely on the lore data of items to work (in this case, I was trying to test out the Moneybags from the Coinage plugin).
I'm trying the same thing with some different items and it seems to work. At first I thought that maybe the problem was just unique to Coinage, but I tried doing it with Coinage coins again and it seemed to work fine. Apparently the problem was somehow fixed in 1.7.2 (despite being on the same version of backpack), or maybe I just had a corrupt installation or something the first time.
Think i found an error related to this problem: http://pastebin.com/ttFjjM53
To post a comment, please
or register a new account.