This is a continuation of the Whitelist plugin originally written by Silencium20. This plugin will automatically reload your whitelist when players are added to the whitelist file. This plugin will connect to Mojang servers for UUID lookups.
- AutoWhitelist is automatically reloaded when changed outside of Minecraft (e.g. with a text editor)
- AutoWhitelist supports console commands
- SQL support
- Support for every SQL database that has a JDBC implementation available
- User-defined table and database layouts supported
- Ampersand color codes in the kick message. (&4 = red etc...)
- UUID support.
How to install
- In your server.properties file set whitelist to false.
- Drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
Commands: These commands can be used by Ops ingame or in the server console. When used with the server console don't type '/' before the command.
- /whitelist help - Shows the help ;-)
- /whitelist reload - Reloads the whitelist and it's settings
- /whitelist add [playername(s)] - Adds a player to the whitelist)
- /whitelist info [playername] - Display information about a player
- /whitelist remove [playername(s)] - Removes a player from the whitelist)
- /whitelist on|off - Activates/deactivates the whitelist
- /whitelist list - Lists all whitelisted players (from txt file)
- /whitelist dblist - Lists all whitelisted players (from DB)
- /whitelist dbdump - Dumps users from database to whitelist.txt file
- whitelist.admin - Gives players access to any of the /whitelist commands.
- whitelist.[command] - Gives players access to specific commands.
To support as many different database configurations as possible, Whitelist sets flexibility over simplicity. This way virtually every existing database can be used as a base for authentification.
The plugin will not automatically create tables for you. Below are a couple examples to get you started.
If you want to use UUIDs you can do something like this.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tbl_users` ( `name` varchar(256) NOT NULL, `uuid` varchar(256) NOT NULL, `oper` varchar(256) NOT NULL, `time` varchar(256) NOT NULL ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Or more basic without UUIDs.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tbl_users` ( `name` varchar(256) NOT NULL ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
If you want to use MySQL, you might need the MySQL Connector/J. It can be found here.
- Add DB reconnect logic.
- Update for MC 1.10.2.
- Info command should always respond.
- v3.5-26 - May 7, 2015
- Update for MC 1.8.3.
- v3.5-24 - February 20, 2015
- Don't allow null uuid when adding players.
- Automatically remove players with null uuid from json.
- NPE fixes.
- v3.5-22 - February 14, 2015
- Add support for offline mode.
- v3.5-20 - January 26, 2014
- Add support for UUID in SQL mode.
- v3.5-17 - September 1, 2014
- Fix player add message.
- Fix remove command.
- Make commands more verbose.
- v3.5-15 - August 27, 2014
- Add UUID support (whitelist.json)
- v3.4 - May 15, 2014
- Add %NAME% token for kick message.
- v3.3 - March 27, 2013
- Add dbdump command.
- v3.2 - October 11, 2012
- Changed from whitelist.properties to config.yml
- Fixed the list command
- Added dblist command
- v2.7b - June 15, 2012
- Added color code support. Use ampersand color codes in the kick message.
- v2.7a - June 12, 2012
- Initial version.
- Added support for CB 1.2.3-R0.1 and higher.