I'm currently working on a lighter version of ARG but I can't tell a release date yet.
- You do not need any commands to claim chunks
- You do not need to define areas which can be claimed
- You do not need any admins to (un)claim chunks
- You do not need any admins to share your chunks
- You do not need any admins to protect all your stuff.
- You do not need any extra plugins to protect chests and everything else.
- Economy support!
- Fully automated chunk claiming!
- Automatically claims a chunk by placing an configurable ammount of blocks in it.
- Claimed chunks are protected from other players editing.
- Others can't steal stuff in claimed chunks (Chests, Furnaces, etc).
- Also explosions and fire doesn't affect on claimed chunks.
- Nobody can pull/push blocks with pistons through claimed chunks. Just the chunk owner.
- All protections can be handled by chunk owners
- Inactive players (offline since xx days) will loose chunks + friendlist after a specified time.
- All data is stored in MySQL! No flatfiles which are causing high I/O load.
- Friendlist !
- Currently ARG supports all blocks/items up to Minecraft 1.7.5 !
- This plugin does not work together with other protection plugins !
- ARG requires a permissions plugin otherwise it will not work!
- Also it requires a MySQL Database otherwise it will not work!
- OPTIONAL: Vault + any supported economy plugin
- Building/removing Blocks
- All animals
- Bucket fill/empty event
- Piston Events
- Soundblock states
- Repeater states
- Buttons, Leaver, Plates
- All storage stuff (Chest, Furnace, Dispenser, Musicbox, Storage Minecart, Cauldron, Brewing Stand)
- And more
Need help or new features?
- Do not post erros/bugs/suggestions in the comments - they will get deleted or just ignored. You have to open a ticket and provide all needed informations.
Feedback can be of course posted in comments.
Metrics & Updates
ARG is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
ARG also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into /plugins/AutoRegionGuard/updater.yml if you wish to disable that.