UploadedMar 15, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version of Autorank only works with Spigot 1.8 and above
Autorank now uses Java 1.7, please update if you're still running Java 1.6
- Fixed: Autorank caused quite some lag when saving data.
- Changed: Improved warning messages.
- Added: Essentials GEOIP location requirement.
- Added: Warning message when requirement was not setup correctly.
- Fixed: XP requirement was not working properly.
- Added: Warning message when requirements are not found on a group.
- Updated: Stats library is updated.
- Fixed: Leaderboard was giving errors when a player was offline.
- Added: You can now implement 'or' logic. A requirement can have multiple scenarios that may be true. For more information, check https://github.com/Armarr/Autorank-2/wiki/Configuration-Tutorial#Super%20Advanced%20Config (SuperAdvancedConfig)
- Added: When running a dev version, Autorank won't look for any updates.
- Fixed: Total block requirement wasn't showing any progress.
- Added: New /ar hooks command. Allows you to check what plugins Autorank is hooked into.
- Fixed: /ar check would not rank up a player if only 'optional' requirements were left.
- Fixed: PEX was giving errors with multiple groups on rank up.
- Added: Option to disable warnings in Settings.yml
- Added: 'has item' requirement can now check for items with specific names. More info: https://github.com/Armarr/Autorank-2/blob/master/AdvancedConfig.yml#L51
- Added: Support for AFKTerminator.
- Added: Add warning message when McMMO is misbehaving.
A lot of libraries are updated, check down below if you're running the proper version.
Compatibility with other plugins:
This version of Autorank supports:
- Factions 2.7.5
- MCore 7.2.1
- Stats 2.0.1
- mcMMO 1.5.03-dev
- WorldGuard 6.0.0
- WorldEdit 6.0.0
- Essentials 2.13.1
- OnTime 3.13.4
- RoyalCommands 4.0.0
- Vault 1.5.0
- PermissionsBukkit 2.4 (Do not use 2.3)
- UltimateCore 2.0.0
- afkTerminator 3.0.2
Autorank only works with these builds!
Report all bugs at the bug tracker!