UploadedDec 12, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
This version of Autorank only works with CraftBukkit 1.7.9 and above
Autorank now uses Java 1.7, please update if you're still running Java 1.6
- Added: New /ar gset command: Allows you to change the time of a player in the mysql database.
- Added: Permissions for /ar gset: autorank.gset.self and autorank.gset.other
- Changed: Storage system of UUIDs is revamped and should work much better and quite a lot faster.
- Changed: Files are now saved synchronous. This could potentially mean small hickups, but increases stability.
- Fixed: Some users were reporting low tick rates when players were joining their server.
- Changed: Some messages were very vague and created confusion. Those are now changed to more informative ones.
- Added: New option to rank indefinitely for a player. Sometimes players get stuck when promoting. They have been downgraded to a previous rank by someone and Autorank doesn't want to rank them back up again.
- Fixed: When the AdvancedConfig wasn't enabled, the leaderboard and afk integration didn't work.
- Added: When converting a file to uuid format, Autorank will automatically backup the proper file.
Compatibility with other plugins:
This version of Autorank supports:
- Factions 2.4.0
- MCore 7.2.1
- Stats 2.0.0
- mcMMO 1.5.00
- WorldGuard 5.9
- WorldEdit 5.6.2
- Essentials 2.13.1
- OnTime 3.13.3
- RoyalCommands 3.3.0
- Vault 1.4.1
- PermissionsBukkit 2.4 (Do not use 2.3)
Autorank only works with these builds!
Report all bugs at the bug tracker!