UploadedAug 28, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
This version of Autorank only works with CraftBukkit 1.7.9 and above
- Changed: Refactored some pieces of code to improve performance.
- Fixed: JSON error parsing UUIDs. (Some people will have to reset their data.yml if it already was converted)
- Fixed: Javadocs error.
- Added: autorank.help permission for /ar help.
- Changed: Autorank loads commands dynamically now. No visual change.
- Added: /ar help command can now show a list of available commands per user. It will calculate what permissions a player has, and will form a user-specified help page. This can be turned on in the Settings.yml
- Added: UltimateCore plugin is now supported for AFK integration.
- Fixed: A few people with outdated MySQL databases had problems; I updated to a new database connector that supports old formats.
- Added: autorank.leaderboard.exempt permission added. When given to a player, (s)he will not show up on the leaderboard.
- Added: /ar leaderboard force will now force-update the leaderboard. (Permisssion: autorank.leaderboard.force)
- Added: /ar leaderboard broadcast will broadcast the leaderboard to all players. (Permission: autorank.leaderboard.broadcast)
- Added: New debug option to check what Autorank is doing. When debug mode is on, Autorank will output a lot of random messages. Those can be handy for debugging the plugin when developers ask you to.
- Fixed: 'Times sheared' requirement was not working properly.
- Updated: PermissionsBukkit version 2.4 (DO NOT USE 2.3, IT DOESN'T WORK)
- Added: New command /ar track # to view your progress (Permission: autorank.track)
Compatibility with other plugins:
This version of Autorank supports:
- Factions 2.4.0
- MCore 7.2.1
- Stats 2.0.0
- mcMMO 1.5.00
- WorldGuard 5.9
- WorldEdit 5.6.2
- Essentials 2.13.1
- OnTime 3.13.3
- RoyalCommands 3.3.0
- Vault 1.4.1
- PermissionsBukkit 2.4 (Do not use 2.3)
Autorank only works with these builds!
Report all bugs at the bug tracker!