UploadedMay 16, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
BACKUP YOUR AUTORANK FOLDER BEFORE YOU START THE SERVER WITH THE NEW VERSION OF AUTORANK
It is advised to use this version as a few critical bugs are fixed
You need to delete your MySQL database and let it regenerate (if you upgraded from the Beta) because the old format doesn't allow for UUIDs
It is advised to let Autorank regenerate all your config files because new config options aren't automatically added
This version of Autorank only works with CraftBukkit 1.7.2 and above
- Fixed: Problems when converting big data.yml files to new UUID format.
- Added: Autorank now gives an estimate on how long it will take to convert all player names.
- Fixed: Leaderboard messages would be incorrect or did not match the correct player names.
- Fixed: 'Double dot problem' with the block requirement.
- Added: Autorank now has a special SettingsConfig.yml that will have all the options that the old AdvancedConfig had. You can copy the old options to your new SettingsConfig as the old AdvancedConfig is now solely used for ranking.
- Added: A player will now be checked when he/she logs in.
- Updated: Autorank now supports the new Stats version. (2.0.0)
Compatibility with other plugins:
If you are using Factions, you'll need to update to the latest official release in order for it to work.
This version of Autorank supports:
Autorank only works with these builds!
Before you start your server, you should remove the Autorank folder and delete your MySQL table for Autorank (if they were not already converted to UUID format). The format for the database has been changed due to the necessary fixes for UUID support.