UploadedApr 29, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
BACKUP YOUR AUTORANK FOLDER BEFORE YOU START THE SERVER WITH THE NEW VERSION OF AUTORANK
It is advised to use this version as a few critical bugs are fixed
You need to delete your MySQL database and let it regenerate (if you upgraded from the Beta) because the old format doesn't allow for UUIDs
It is advised to let Autorank regenerate all your config files because new config options aren't automatically added
This version of Autorank only works with CraftBukkit 1.7.2 and above
- Fixed: Problems when converting player names to uuids.
- Fixed: When a player tried to do /ar set, add or remove Autorank would spit out errors.
- Fixed: Leaderboard would fail to initialise
- Fixed: When a player specified an invalid player, Autorank would give errors.
- Changed: When reloading your server (you should never do this, really), Autorank will correctly shut down and release memory.
Compatibility with other plugins:
If you are using Factions, you'll need to update to the latest official release in order for it to work.
This version of Autorank supports:
Autorank only works with these builds!
Before you start your server, you should remove the Autorank folder and delete your MySQL table for Autorank. The format for the database has been changed due to the necessary fixes for UUID support.