Autorank v2.8 Beta
UploadedJan 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- Added: Autorank tells you when you need the Stats plugin now.
- Changed: Clean up the code for handling commands. (You won't see a difference from the outside)
- Fixed: Removed old debug messages when using Vault.
- Fixed: The 'has item' requirement was acting strange. It is hopefully fixed now.
- Fixed: Some Stats requirements were giving errors.
- Changed: You can change the autorank command more easily now.
- Changed: Autorank is now ready for accepting other Stats plugins. (No support for others yet, but I built an interface to allow other plugins to connect)
- Fixed: Error when using Faction power requirement when Factions was not installed.
- Added: New methods for Autorank's API. (Developers can get the current rank and next rankup for a player)
- Changed: Updated Javadocs.
- Fixed: Show gamemode number instead of name on progress bar.
- Fixed: Correctly show amount of an item you have for 'has item' requirement.
- Fixed: Location requirement now shows how far away you are from the target (on progress bar)
- Added: Global time requirement (check the wiki for more information)
- Added: Total time requirement (check the wiki for more information)
- Changed: MySQL is not that heavy loaded as before any more. (It's using cached values now)
- Fixed: /ar gcheck <player> command was not working properly
- Changed: Updated Essentials GroupManager dependency.
Compatibility with other plugins:
If you are using Stats or Factions, you'll need to update to the latest official release in order for it to work.
This version of Autorank supports:
Autorank only works with these builds!
Make sure to backup before using this beta build.
We're coming closer to an official release of Autorank 3.0. This will be the first official build since september the 1st 2012. I hope you can all enjoy the last few Beta builds before we go live!
This is a beta build and probably has a lot of bugs. Try to report EVERY BUG you find, it helps us a lot.
Report your bugs with tickets. DON'T PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS!
For the lazy people: click here
Remember to backup your data so you can restore your data if it is lost due to a bug.
Thanks for testing Autorank Beta!