Autorank v2.6 Beta
UploadedAug 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
WARNING: VERY BIG UPDATE
- Added: API. Developers can now hook into Autorank to get information about players.
- Added: Auto updater. Autorank can now warn you when a new version is available.
- Added: New options for auto updater in advanced config. Check the config here.
- Added: Admins will be informed when a new version is available.
- Updated: Changed description of Autorank as it can rank players on a lot of variables. (Not only time anymore)
- Updated: Removed annoying debug messages.
- Added: Optional requirements. Requirements can now be optional and thus don't have to be completed to rank up.
- Added: Requirements can have their own results now. When a requirement is met, results of that requirement can be ran. (Tutorial about it soon)
- Updated: Decrease check time. Autorank will now only check once per minute for rank changes instead of 5 times per minute. (Decreases server-load)
- Added: A LOT of new config options. (Tutorial soon). Compatibility with older configs remains
- Added: /ar complete # command. This allows players to complete requirements before hand. They don't have to have all requirements at the same time.
- Added: New config option 'use-partial-completion'. If this is true, players will be able to do /ar complete. By default false.
- Updated: blocks broken/placed requirement can now have a block option. You can specify what block needs to be broken.
- Added: Requirements now show progress on /ar complete.
- Added: /ar sync. When performed, Autorank will sync the MySQL database with the local database. Use this only once per server.
- Added: MySQL methods are now thread-safe, thus lowering load on your server.
- Added: Auto-complete option for requirements. If true, requirement will be auto completed when a player meets the requirement.
- Update: Language system has completed changed. You can now customise the messages yourself via the lang.yml. Hooray!
- Update: Money requirements show currency name.
- Fixed: /ar check works correctly with autorank.exclude and wildcard permissions
- Update: Language start up message has been changed
The Autorank Advanced config is very... advanced now. Requirements can have a lot of new options and results. I'll hopefully make a new tutorial video on it as well as a tutorial page with a example config. Keep in mind that this advancedconfig is hard to understand and should only be used when you are certain that you are not going to cry.
This is a beta build and probably has a lot of bugs. Try to report EVERY BUG you find, it helps us a lot.
Report your bugs with tickets. DON'T PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS!
For the lazy people: click here
Remember to backup your data so you can restore your data if it is lost due to a bug.
Thanks for testing Autorank Beta!