Autorank v2.2 Beta
UploadedMar 31, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Whitespaces are now allowed for commands. You can now do: command: 'say &p just got a promotion; broadcast &p has just been promoted to Member!'
- Whitespaces are also allowed at rank changing. Instead of 'rank change: Novice;Initiate', you can do 'rank change: Novice; Initiate'.
- Fixed problem with Autorank shutting down all tasks instead of only its own.
- Added a new validation check if all defined groups in the advancedconfig. Autorank will error at startup when there is a group defined in the config which is not defined as permissions group.
- Leaderboard is now checked less frequently.
- Added a new result feature: You can now play effects. To do this add 'effect: ZOMBIE_DESTROY_DOOR;8' for example. This will play the sound of a door breaking when a player ranks up. For more effects, check this
- Hopefully fixed the problem with characters on Linux.
- Added /ar import (permission: autorank.import). When you manually edit the data.yml, use this after you edited the data.yml.
- Fixed a problem where OP's were excluded from rank checks
- Added console support for /ar add and /ar rem.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't check the time of a player when he/she was not online.
This is a beta build and probably has a lot of bugs. Try to report EVERY BUG you find, it helps us a lot.
Report your bugs with tickets. DON'T PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS! For the lazy people: click here
Remember to backup your data so you can restore your data if it is lost due to a bug.
Thanks for testing Autorank Beta!