UploadedNov 7, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update of Autorank is full of new features and bug fixes! See for yourself.
- Autorank now requires PluginLibrary to run. Please download this and put it into your plugins folder. You don't have to do anything else.
- Leaderboards are now updated separately.
- Fixed config option 'advanced dependency output' sometimes not working.
- Fixed Autorank complaining that Vault was not installed, even though it was.
- /ar reset <player> chosenpaths will now also reset the paths that the player started.
- Update /ar hooks command overview.
- Updated AchievementRequirement to AdvancementRequirement, adhering to the MC standard.
- Autorank will now provide you with very meaningful error message. If a dependency is not found or the formatting of a path is incorrect, it will tell you so.
- Autorank will now try to complete the words you've typed when entering a command (and pressing tab). It can intelligently suggest options based on your input.
- HasItemRequirement will now correctly show the progress with /ar track.
If you find any bugs, please report them at the bug tracker!
Have fun using Autorank!