Autorank v4.0.6 Beta
UploadedMay 26, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
After a bit of a hiatus of updates, I'm here to release a new beta version of Autorank 4.
Be wary, I've rewritten quite a lot of code and therefore Autorank is running more efficiently, but I have probably introduced a few bugs as well. If you encounter any bugs, please report them to the Github issue tracker!
- Added a lot more Javadoc (this is mainly something for developers that like to work with Autorank).
- Redesigned the way Autorank reads from the Paths.yml file. It does not change the structure of the file, just how Autorank interprets it internally.
- Added more useful error messages when Autorank detected an incorrect Paths.yml file.
- Leaderboards might be slightly faster.
- Fix autorank.exclude permission also excluding a player from time updates (like autorank.timeexclude is supposed to do).
- By default, all requirements will now be automatically assigned to a player. (This brings back old behavior of Autorank 3).
- Added /ar reset <player> completedpaths command to reset the completed paths of a player.