Autorank v4.0.3 Beta
UploadedFeb 12, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
After your valuable feedback, I've integrated and improved some parts of Autorank to your liking.
- Started working on refactoring Autorank's code. Some parts were a mess and with the help of an excellent reviewer, I'm working on rewriting code. No functionalities will change due to this rewriting.
- All warnings that Autorank finds will be reported to the console after startup and when an OP logs in.
- Fix /ar add and /ar remove commands adding/removing 1 minute too little.
- Improved speed of Location requirement
- Improved Javadoc all around the code base
- Massively improved performance of leaderboard (by 99.95%). Before this update, a server with 60.000 players stored in Autorank's database could take 30 minutes to update the leaderboard. Now, it takes about 1 second. This possible solves leaderboards not showing correctly.
- Reverted change of leaderboard update: Autorank's leaderboards will be updated every 30 minutes.
- Autorank will now be faster in automatically assigning a path to a player (if possible). This could take 5 minutes before this update.