If you have ever been too lazy to mine your cobble stone generator yourself and thought:
"Man, if there was a dispenser that could mine for me!"
Well, then today you are lucky.
AutoMiner adds miners to your server. A miner is literally just a dispenser named Miner.
It can be given to players with the command /giveminer or it can be crafted like this:
When you place down a miner and power it with a redstone signal it will try to mine the block infront of it.
If a chest (except ender chests) is placed behind a miner then it will try to put the items of mined blocks in that chest. Items that do not fit in the chest anymore will be dropped on the ground again.
- nonmineable_blocks: here you can add any block IDs you would not like to be mined.
- auto_mining_enabled: choose weather you would like the miners work with redstone signals or to continuously mine after in certain interval.
- auto_mining_reload_ticks: set the interval in which miners automatically should mine.
- crafting_recipe_enabled: set whether the crafting recipe for the miner should be available or not.
- language: choose the language for ingame messages. You can add your own language in the lang.yml file.
/minergive <player> <amount>: gives the passed amount of miners (max. 1 stack) to the passed player
- miner.give: permission needed for the command /minergive
- v2.0 is for 1.13 and up
- v1.1 is for 1.12 and below