Autocrafter lets you turn a regular minecraft dropper into an automatic redstone-powered crafting table. By attaching an Item Frame to a Dropper and placing an item in the frame, it will attempt to craft and dispense a copy of that item every time it recieves a redstone signal.
- Multi-world support
- per-recipe creation permissions.
- 'autocrafter.create.*' - players with this permission can place any item in the frame attached to a dropper.
Для русскоязычных пользователей видео от Rissman
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Build-in-a-Box - self-constructing buildings that can be picked up and relocated.
- Scribe - Transfer enchantments from items to books using an anvil
- JukeLoop - Makes jukesboxes loop, rotate through nearby chests, activated by redstone and much more,
- EnhancedFishing - Adds tons of fishing enhancements including complete control over the bite chance.
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- SilentAlarms - Makes note blocks silent except to select people, who can hear them at any distance.
- Saddlebags - Adds an inventory to saddled pigs.
- Compressors - Turn hoppers into 'block compressors'.
- SalvageSmelter - Allows furnaces to smelt down tools and armor.