Automatic airdrops (Care package) with delay and full customisable locations.
- Choose between area random drop or specific locations drop.
- You can add areas or specific locations in the config file for a random selection.
- Temporarily disable the areas or specific locations in the config.yml file that you don't want in the random selection.
- Choose the delay in minutes between each airdrop
- Choose in what world you want airdrops (Support only one world)
- Add Packages of Items and temporarily disable those you don't want in the random selection in the Config File.
- Auto Delete: Enable this in the config file to delete the airdrop when it is empty.
- Force airdrops without waiting for the delay and even the Automatic airdrops is disabled.
- [/ad on]: Enable automatic airdrops (Permission: [ad.admin])
- [/ad off]: Disable automatic airdrops (Permission: [ad.admin])
- [/ad force]: Force an airdrop without waiting for the delay and even the automatic airdrops is disabled (Permission: [ad.force])
- [/ad reset]: Reset the Auto AirDrop config file (Permission: [ad.admin])
- [/ad help]: Show the Auto AirDrop commands that the player are allowed to do (If he have) (Permission: [ad.admin] or [ad.force])
- [ad.admin]: Allow the player to Enable, Disable automatic airdrops and Reset the config file.
- [ad.force]: Allow the player to Force an airdrop.
Version Support (Tested)
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2 (Un-Tested)
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0