AuthMe - 2.6.9
UploadedDec 9, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
- Add Security function , check the new config file ! ( Stop the server when can't connect to database )
- Add an option in config, for disable the reloadCommand support, enable by default
- Try to fix the problem with the lastLoc when a player login/logout without authentification
- Add an AsyncChat event to lowest priority , for prevent chat when allowChat is set to false and use Faction Plugin
- Now store actual logging players in players.yml
- Add support for bukkit command /reload : you don't need to re-login after a reload !
- Add support for PluginManagers like Reloader
- Add a little part of an API
- Fix an Exception on disable when Citizens is disable before AuthMe
- Update to 2.6.8b4 version
- Add a command : /authme convertflattosql
- Permission node : authme.admin.convertflattosql
- This command try to convert the FlatFile auths.db to an usefull authme.sql that you can use on a MySQL database !
- Compile with CraftBukkit 1.4.5R0.2
- Debug allowChat function
- Convert PlayerChatEvent to AsyncPlayerChatEvent
Before update to this version make sure to do a backup of all files, database and accounts.
if u want your language style u have just to renamen it as messages_en.yml and set in config.yml messageLanguage: en to load it.
if your players can chat even if allowChat: false , take some minuts and try to configure unLoggedInGroup ( check the how to wiki ) with none permissions this will solve all major secrity problem.