The most famous and used /login|/register plugin!
WARNING: if you want to try the newest features please use the latest dev build! (https://ci.codemc.org/job/AuthMe/job/AuthMeReloaded/)
Prevent username stealing:
AuthMe Reloaded prevents players who aren't logged in from actions like placing blocks, moving, typing commands or seeing the inventory of the current player.
The possibility to set up name spoof protection kicks players with uncommon long or short player names before they could actually join.
Login Sessions make it possible that you don't have to login within a given time period.
Each command and every setting can be enabled or disabled by a easy structured config file.
If you don't like English or don't like our default translations you can easily edit almost every message sent by the plugin!
- E-Mail Recovery System !!!
- Playername spoof protection
- Countries Selection! (countries codes)
- AntiBot Features!
- Protection against "Logged in from another location" messages
- Login sessions
- Editable settings & messages
- MySQL and SQLITE support
- Supported hash algorithms: Available Hash Algorithms
- Supports tons of CMS! (Website integration)
- Custom MySQL tables/columns (useable for forums, other scripts)
- Database queries can be cached
- Compatible with NPC and CombatTag plugins
- Account restriction through IP and name
- Permissions group switching on un-logged-in
- Different permission group for Registered and unRegistered users
- Support for permissions onJoin with transient vault system
- Cache on file for all inventories and enchants for un-logged-in players
- Save Quit location to prevent loss of position
- Possible to use without a Permissions plugin
- Automatic backup system of all your user password data
- Default Language Style: en, de, br, cz, pl, fr, ru, hu, sk, es, zhtw, fi, zhcn, nl, and others! (feel free to send me new translations)
- Convert SQLite to an usefull authme.sql that you can import on a MySQL database!
- Import your database from Rakamak, xAuth, CrazyLogin, RoyalAuth, vAuth !
Warning: if you're updating from AuthMe 3.4 to 5.2+ you need to change the permissions nodes.
- How to use the converter
- How to import database from xAuth
- WebSite Integration
- How to convert from Rakamak
- Convert from SQLite to MySQL: set MYSQL as backend and run the "/authme converter sqlitetosql" command.
Source: Source Code on Github
JavaDoc: AuthMe Javadoc
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
<repositories> <repository> <id>codemc-repo</id> <url>https://repo.codemc.org/repository/maven-public/</url> </repository> </repositories> <dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>fr.xephi</groupId> <artifactId>authme</artifactId> <version>5.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency> </dependencies>
Usage statistics: AuthMeReloaded on BStats.org
This product includes and download automatically GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com
FastVM.io is leader in VPS hosting solutions. With its own DataCenter offers Anti-DDoS solutions at affordable prices.
Current AuthMe development team members: Our Team
Credits for old versions of authme go to d4rkwarriors, fabe1337 , Whoami and pomo4ka.