Auction system similar to WoW Auction House buyouts.
Turn off the server completely before you put in the plugin. Doing a /reload when you're installing it for the first time seems to break the plugin.
Vault can be found here
NOTE: the description/commands/permissions and features only represent the latest version of the plugin. It is highly recommended to update when new version is out!
- Place chests that function as auction house with custom name in config.
- Sell/buy items from auction with permissions.
- Get messages when someone buys your auction. (/auctionchest silent to silence those messages if they get annoying)
- Show custom text on item when it's being auctioned.
- Left mouse button buy/sell/remove 1 item.
- Right mouse button buy/sell/remove 8 default items (configurable in config.yml)
- Shift+click buy/sell/remove all items
- Type /auctionchest get <name>. name - the name of the chest (shows up when viewing the chest inventory)
- Place the chest where you want the auction chest to be.
- You've made an auction chest! It's that simple! Really.
- If you want to delete unwanted auctioned items just type /auctionchest clean and click on the items.
- If you want to increase max slots for a player then type /auctionchest maxslots <player> <number>.
Commands and permissions:
|/auc /auctionchest||-||Shows slots and silence status.|
|/auc help||-||Shows the user other commands that he has permission to use.|
|/auc get <name>||auctionchest.get||Gives an auction chest item with the specified name (name shows up when viewing the auction inventory)|
|/auc silent||auctionchest.silent||Toggles silence for the messages get when users auctioned items is bought.|
|/auc clean||auctionchest.clean||Toggles the feature to delete items from auction chest when clicked on them.|
|/auc count||auctionchest.count||Counts the auction chests on the server.|
|/auc maxslots <p> <#>||auctionchest.maxslots||Sets the maximum auction slots for the player.|
|/auc reload||auctionchest.reload||Reloads the plugin config.|
|-||auctionchest.sell||Allow user to auction items.|
|-||auctionchest.buy||Allow user to buy auctioned items.|
New ideas and bug reports are welcome in the comments :)