A Spleef plugin where players can queue and will join a free Spleef arena. You can make more than one Spleef arena and players will cycle through them. If all arenas are in use, the players are kept in the queue and will join when one opens up.
You can modify all aspects of the spleef by editing the SpleefConfig.yml. Including what items they get for the spleef, whether they get prizes, etc.
- Regen layers at specified intervals
- Multiple layers can be created for any arena
- Multiple arenas can be used at one time
- Small team matches or server wide spleef events
- Put the ArenaSpleef.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar, WorldEdit.jar, and WorldGuard.jar
Making a Spleef arena
You will have to create an area for the spleef. Make one or more layers you want the players to fight on. Make sure that below the last layer that the players either land in water or lava/some other deadly trap.
- /spleef create <Spleef arena name> : Example /spleef create myFirstArena
- /spleef alter <Spleef arena name> 2 <- setup a second spawn, you can keep adding them if you want more than 2, like /spleef alter <Spleef arena name> 3. Example : /spleef alter myFirstArena 2
- Now select the layer you want the players to fight on with the WorldGuard edit tool (usually a wood_axe)
- /spleef setLayer <spleef arena name> . Example /spleef setLayer myArena
- you should probably protect the entire area with worldguard so they can't break out of the spleef arena.
Adding Multiple Layers
- /spleef setLayer <spleef arena name> <layer num> .
- Example /spleef setLayer myArena 2
Adding Regeneration to Layers
- /spleef setRegen <spleef arena name> <regen time>.
- /spleef setRegen <spleef arena name> <layer num> <regen time> .
- Example /spleef setRegen myArena 45 <- regen layer 1 every 45 seconds
- players will need the permission node arena.join.spleef
- /spleef join
- Permissions to leave arena.leave
YouTube Tutorials. If you find others please let me know
- BattleArena wiki: Works for this plugin as well. Wiki
- Adding Signs : support for joining/leaving and status
- IRC: You can ask me questions in real time on irc when I'm on. You can usually find me in the rooms battleplugins, or bukkit in irc.esper.net. IRC through a browser