A railgun is an electrically powered projectile launcher. A plasma armature is formed by an arc of ionised gas that is used to push a solid, non-conducting payload in a similar manner to the propellant gas pressure in a conventional gun. ArenaRailgun gives you first person shooter combat with limitless customization. This plugin was made using the BattleArena API which allows you to use it's many features. If you want to have wins/losses/streaks/rating/ kd-ratio and leaderboards that is done through alkarinv's other plugin BattleTracker which handles all stats. Any item can be configured to be a new railgun with its own cooldown, range, and damage. Potion effects can also be added to railgun items. By enabling particle effects can you make new railguns with your choice of particle and sound.
- Put BattleArena.jar into your plugins folder.
- Put ArenaRailgun.jar into your plugins folder.
- /rg or /railgun for Arena setup
- /rg additem <cooldown> <range> <damage>
- /rg additem will add the item you are holding with the values given to the config file.
- /rg addpotion <effectName> <duration> <amplification>
- /rg addpotion will add the potion effect to the item you are holding with the values given to the config file.
- /rg enableparticles <true||false>
- /rg enableparticles USE AT OWN RISK - Settings for particles can vary and are not validated by this plugin.
- /rg addeffect <particleName> <spread> <speed> <count>
- /rg addeffect will add the particle effect to the item you are holding with the values given to the config file.
- /rg addsound <Sound> <volume> <pitch>
- /rg addsound will add the sound effect to the item you are holding with the values given to the config file.
Command Options Lists
Some BattleArena Features
- Give players "classes" with permissions
- Give or Take away Items and effects
- Duel other players in any of the match types
- Custom prizes for victors, losers, etc
- Store/restore items/experience/gamemode
- Teleport players to arenas and back
- Let players respawn after death or not
- Wool Heads for teams
- Multiple language support
To Do List
- Configureable particle effects - testing
- Tab-Complete for commands, particles, and Sound.
- Configurable particle render distance. Currently 16 blocks
Bugs or Other Issues
Please use the ticket system by clicking the tab above. Do not use the comment section if you are posting error logs. Thank you.