بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A BowSpleef plugin where players can queue and will join a free BowSpleef arena. You can make more than one BowSpleef arena and players will cycle through them. If all arenas are in use, the players are kept in the queue and will join when one opens up.
You can modify all aspects of the BowSpleef by editing the BowSpleefConfig.yml. Including what items they get for the BowSpleef , whether they get prizes, etc.
- Regen layers at specified intervals
- Multiple layers can be created for any arena
- Multiple arenas can be used at one time
- Small team matches or server wide BowSpleef events
Put the ArenaBowSpleef.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar, WorldEdit.jar, and WorldGuard.jar
Making a BowSpleef arena
You will have to create an area for the BowSpleef. Make one or more layers you want the players to fight on. Make sure that below the last layer that the players either land in water or lava/some other deadly trap.
- /bowspleef create <BowSpleef arena name> : Example /bowspleef create arena1
- /bowspleef alter <BowSpleef arena name> 2 <- setup a second spawn, you can keep adding them if you want more than 2, like /bowspleef alter <BowSpleef arena name> 3. Example : /bowspleef alter arena1
- Now select the layer you want the players to fight on with the WorldGuard edit tool (usually a wood_axe)
- /bowspleef setLayer <BowSpleef arena name> . Example /bowspleef setLayer arena1
- you should probably protect the entire area with worldguard so they can't break out of the BowSpleef arena.
Adding Multiple Layers
- /bowspleef setLayer <bowspleef arena name> <layer num> .
- Example /bowspleef setLayer arena1
Adding Regeneration to Layers
- /bowspleef setRegen <bowspleef arena name> <regen time>.
- /bowspleef setRegen <bowspleef arena name> <layer num> <regen time> .
- Example /bowspleef setRegen arena1 45 <- regen layer 1 every 45 seconds
players will need the permission node
- /bowspleef join
- Permissions to leave arena.leave
To Do list :
- Add time before start fight.