the first apple tree plugin
AppleTree is a very simple plugin that was designed with the sole idea of turning trees into apple trees.
Currently supports dropping apples, golden apples, cocoa beans, and leaves.
All drop percentages and other customizations can be changed in the AppleTree properties file.
- disabledWorlds - (comma-delimited string) what worlds this plugin should ignore
- CanDropDecay - (true/false) Whether or not apples drop on decaying leaves.
- GAChance - (number between 0 and 1) The chance of a golden apple drop. 5% = 0.05
- CanDropGold - (true/false) If golden apples can drop.
- AChance - (number between 0 and 1) The chance of an apple drop. 5% = 0.05
- CanDropCocoa - (true/false) if cocoa beans can drop
- CBChance - chance of cocoa beans
All percentage settings also have a "Decay" counterpart,
which allows for different probabilities for break vs decay
AppleTree was originally written by ngc0202 and both him and jascotty2 has been updating it to the latest recommended builds.
Together we're trying to keep this plugin continually active, up to date, and bug free.