AntiPass is a plugin that many have been waiting for; a supplement to NoCheat. AntiPass supplements NoCheat, in that it protects the server against many exploits that are currently being used to get around NoCheat checks! Instead of 'rubberbanding' the hacker's activities, though, it simply notifies all administrators and operators to the player's misdeeds, meaning it operates under the radar so the player won't get scared and stop hacking! AntiPass also comes with a basic vanish command, in case the server does not already have one. This is useful for determining if players are for sure hacking, and you did not just receive a false positive!
- Many checks to stop hackers from utilizing NoCheat exploits to gain an advantage in-game
- Stops players from using the Jesus exploit
- Stops players from spoofing being in a web to take reduced fall damage
- Stops players from disconnecting when falling from heights [Admittedly a little buggy at the moment]
- Stops players from being allowed to drink potions/eat food and still run/sprint at normal speed
- Stops players from bypassing NoCheat Fly checks by sending the leave bed packet
- Stops players from being able to walk/sprint at normal speed while blocking
- Has checks to determine if a player might be using aimbot
- Has an option to automatically kick players when they attempt a bypass
- Has a basic vanish command, in case the server does not have VanishNoPacket (although VNP is preferred)
- Many more coming in future releases!
- Removed again in v0.0.6 and above. Why? They're not too great. Player must be op to use commands again. If enough people ask, though, I might put them back. Until then, I'm cutting down on some serious bugs.
- /checkjesus - Toggles the Jesus Checker
- /quickconsume - Toggles the Eat exploit Checker
- /checknofall - Toggles both Nofall checkers (Web method as well as disconnect)
- /checkfly - Toggles fly bypass check
- /autokick - Goggles AutoKicker
- /apvanish - Vanishes the command sender
- /aphelp - Displays all commands
- /checkaimbot - Toggles AimBot check
- /checkblock - Toggles block movement check
- Download -> Top right of this page, or in the changelog. If there are two of the same version, download the one that has FIXED in the name
- Source -> http://pastebin.com/jJXe9kUT
- Version 0.0.6 is a bug fix build only. Nothing new feature wise has been added
- Fixed Could not load 'plugins\AntiPass_v0.0.5.jar' in folder 'plugins' error.
- Added Permissions. Now non-operators can use this. Great for Server Moderators who aren't op'ed.
- Added AimBot check!
- Added Block Movement check
- Tweaked QuickConsume check; now it works better
- Removed AutoKick from some of the buggier of the checks; will be fixed in the future
- Fixed an event handler issue
- Changed commands a bit; now they're all in lowercase
- Added Flight check + command
- Added AutoKicker option + command
- Added vanish command
- Added a help command; brings up command list and a brief description of each
- Tweaked other checks
- Released to public
- Changed Commands so that only ops could use them
- Added disconnect Nofall check
- Added QuickConsume check
- Removed terrible aimbot method, will fix in next update
- Vanish doesn't work sometimes; it is extremely basic. I recommend VanishNoPacket.
- AutoKicker is kinda stubborn, which is why it is set to false and must be enabled.
- AimBot method is still being improved; I need to lower some of the false-positives
What I need:
- I need help figuring out exploits and problems! If a server owner knows of a current exploit or has a problem with a certain kind of hack, message me! I'll try to quell the problems.
- ToggleSprint check
- Fixes to Vanish
- WaterPlace check, so players can't place blocks directly onto water
- Whatever people ask of me!
- If you like this plugin enough, and would like to ensure that it stays in development, feel free to donate to it! The donation button is located at the top right of this page.