AntiMineChat prevents the use of MineChat clients through several features. MineChat uses Mojang's official login protocols so it is impossible to differentiate between a MC client and MineChat. However, AntiMineChat provides ways to detect if a player might be using MineChat through several features, and can then kick that player.
- Kick players for saying certain phrases when logging in.
- Customise the kick phrases.
- Force players to have to move before speaking.
- Force players to have to move before running commands.
- Customise the speak and command error messages.
- Kick players if they don't move for a certain amount of time after logging in.
- Customise the kick time.
- Customise the kick messages.
- Bypass permission to bypass all AntiMineChat features.
Drag and drop AntiMineChat.jar into your servers plugin directory.
View the default configuration here.
antiminechat.bypass - Bypass all AntiMineChat features.