What is it?
AntiDrops stops players dropping items. Currently this plugin has options to stop all players, only those in creative mode or ones without the permission "antidrops.bypass". This plugin can prevent users on a creative mode server from spamming item drops and causing large amounts of lag that can result. There is a permission node to allow a certain player to drop items, introduced in 0.4.
AntiDrops is currently on version 2.2 and works with MC 1.7.2 and lower, as this was the latest that it has been tested against.
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system which is not endorsed by BukkitDev, which means that the plugin makes a connection to dev.bukkit.org and the following may occur:
- The plugins version checked against approved files
The update checker fetches the latest version (from this project's RSS feed [ http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/antidrops/files.rss ] ) including description and version number. You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin if you decide that you do not want this information to be fetched.
No data is obtained from your server or the machine that it is hosted on
- 0.1 - Released for CB 1.2.3-R0.1
- 0.2 - Released for CB 1.2.3-R0.2
- 0.3 - Released for CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- 0.4 - Added config options for gamemodes and permissions. Permission: antidrops.bypass
- 0.5 - Built against CB 1.3.1-R1.0 - Options to deny chest access to creative mode players, to deny clicking signs, and to deny dropping items on death for creative mode players.
- 0.6 - Built against CB 1.4.7-R1.0 - Added options to settings.yml. Made the bypass permission work again!
- 0.7 - Built against CB 1.4.7-R1.0 - Fixed ignored worlds issue!
- 0.8 - Built against CB 1.5.1-R0.1 (DEV) - Fixed block break bug!
- 2.1 - Built against latest CB 1.6.4-R0.1 (DEV) - 1.6 update. Sorry for the wait. Heaps of new features.
- 2.2 - Built against CB 1.7.2-R0.2 - 1.7 update. Fixes most current bugs and issues.
No chest access No drops on death Separate inventories for creative and survival Cancel block drops of blocks made by creative players Allow only the blocking of certain items (blacklist/whitelist)