Configuration before 3.2
AntiCreeper has no in-line commands. All behavior is by the Anticreeper/config.yml file.
- Basic nerf_<explosion_type>, when true, disables that explosion from damaging blocks, but still damages players.
- as a result, that explosion will still generate smoke and sound.
- nerf_creeper and nerf_tnt are only effective at or above nerf_depth.
- Below nerf_depth, creeper_yield is effective.
- nerf_ghasts has no depth restriction
- creeper_list: list of comma-separated decimal block IDs that creepers will NOT impact. Only checked when creeper explosion is NOT nerfed.
- tnt_list: list of block IDs that TNT will NOT impact. Only checked when TNT explosion is NOT nerfed.
- both above support #:# form to specify certain types of blocks, like birch wood is 17:2
- block_whitelist: set to true to reverse logic of both of the above
- No, there is no fireball_list
- nerfed_worlds: list of world names where above configuration is effective.
nerf_creepers: true nerf_tnt: true nerf_ghasts: true nerf_depth: 0 # effectively disabling creeper_yield when nerf_creeper=true. # creeper_yield defaults to system default. You may set it to range 0-100 block_whitelist: false #(i.e. blacklist is default, unaffected blocks are in list) tnt_list : # empty creeper_list : # empty nerfed_worlds: - world - nether - world_the_end
"Generous Creepers" Config
Allow creepers to damage blocks everywhere, but return 100% of blocks so players can rebuild
nerf_creepers: false creeper_yield: 100
"No TNT chains" Config
Allow TNT to damage anything, anywhere, except another TNT block.
nerf_tnt: false tnt_list: 46
"Only TNT chains" Config
Allow TNT to damage only other TNT, anywhere, except another TNT block. Still will damage players and other living entities.
nerf_tnt: false tnt_list: 46 block_whitelist: true